perfect by nature 自然的本性缔造出完美
icons of self indulgence (但为何要)“绘制”自我放纵的肖像
just what we all need 那是因为我们需要
more lies about a world that 更多的谎言去描绘出一个世界
never was and never will be 一个从来没有也不会出现的世界
have you no shame don't you see me 难道你都不会感到羞耻吗?难道你看不见我吗?
you know you've got everybody fooled(那是因为)你明白自己愚弄了整个世界。
look here she comes now看!有来了一个蠢人
bow down and stare in wonder (向你)鞠躬,痴迷地望着你
oh how we love you 天啊!我们怎么会爱上你?
no flaws when you're pretending 不过你的伪装的确“完美无暇”
but now i know she 然而现在我很清楚 她
never was and never will be 从未(对你)意味着什么以后也不会。
you don't know how you've betrayed me 但你还是不知道自己是多么地“肮脏”
and somehow you've got everybody fooled 不管怎样,你还是做到了,做到了愚弄整个世界
without the mask where will you hide 如果这时间没有“面具”那么你会身藏何方?
can't find yourself lost in your lie在谎言中迷失方向?
i know the truth now 现在我都明白了
i know who you are 我“揭开”了你虚伪的“面具”
and i don't love you anymore我不再爱你
it never was and never will be 你不会,永远也不会
you don't know how you've betrayed me 不会了解你的背叛伤害我有多深。
and somehow you've got everybody fooled 不过,无论怎样,你还是做到了,你愚弄了整个世界
it never was and never will be一切都没有发生,这将永远不会发生
you're not real and you can't save me 你不配“绅士”之名,你无法将我解脱
somehow now you're everybody's fool但是,无论如何,你还是做到了,你愚弄了整个世界